The CCS Law Briefing is currently broadcast from USTREAM which requires visitors to use the latest Adobe Flash Player.
Please follow these steps to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe's Flash Player:
- Before installing Adobe Flash, you will need to first uninstall any older versions you currently have running on your computer. To do so, download Adobe's official uninstaller here. Make sure to select your correct operating system, and then "Uninstall Flash."
- Now that you've uninstalled the older version of Flash, follow Adobe's instructions for reinstalling the most recent version. The download option is on the right-hand side of the page.
- Once you've downloaded the file, please exit your browser first, and then install the upgraded version of Flash to you're computer.
- Finally, open your browser again and navigate to this page. You should now be able so successfully watch the CCS Law briefing!
If the instructions above don't resolve the issue, please also try the following:
- Temporarily disable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test.
- Allow USTREAM.com as a trusted site in your Firewall software.
- Ensure other applications like Quicktime, iTunes, Real Player, or Windows Media Player aren't set as the default streaming application, as this might affect the video player.
- Make sure your computer is set up properly for Flash by checking out Adobe's Advanced Troubleshooter here.