- Volunteers are individuals who willingly undertake a service of an assigned task performed within our schools and are approved by the school administration.
- Volunteers are business partners, senior citizens, family members, and community members who care about schools and want to be involved in the education of our children.
- Volunteers participate in a classroom setting during the school day or outside the school setting as part of an extracurricular activity.
- Volunteers are utilized in a variety of situations in schools, ranging from one time only to monthly, weekly or daily commitments.
- Volunteers are placed in all grades, from pre-kindergarten to high school, and in all subject areas.
- Volunteers play an important role in the success of our schools by providing an extra set of hands, helping increase community support for schools, and giving teachers more time to concentrate on instruction.