Cabarrus County Schools Bullying and Harassment Policies
W.M. Irvin Elementary School
- Parents seek schools that are safe and inviting for their children.
- Students deserve a school that is safe from bullying and harassment so learning can occur.
- Teachers and staff deserve a safe place to work.
- Cabarrus County Schools is committed to providing a school culture that is inviting, safe, inclusive, motivating, and respectful for all students, staff and parents.
- All schools will provide an environment that is free of unlawful discrimination, harassment, and bullying.
Bullying and Harassment Report forms are available at all Cabarrus County Schools for anyone who is being bullied or harassed at school. Forms are also available online. Submit completed forms to Mrs. Finley, our principal. The form can also be used to make anonymous reports of bullying and harassment.
Elementary Student Bullying Form
Click here for more information