Great Resources for College Bound Students
Click here to download or view form.
Where to look for scholarship information:
- Check the financial aid web page of the colleges and universities to which you are applying for scholarship opportunities offered by that school. Some consider all students who complete an admissions application, and some require separate scholarship application materials.
- Check www.cfnc.org under the paying for college tab.
- Check www.scholarshipplus.com/cabarrus .
- Check community organizations, such as parents' or student's employers, church groups and denominations, civic organizations.
- Check professional organizations related to the student's major such as Dental Hygiene Assn, American Nurses Assn., etc.
- Check websites of major corporations such as McDonalds, Best Buy, KFC, Coca-Cola, Kohls, etc.
- Note: It is very important that the application materials you submit, including forms and essays, be scholarly and competitive in appearance, word-processed unless otherwise indicated, completed by the student, and well-constructed without spelling and grammatical errors.