Are you interested in calculating your grade point average?
Follow these steps:
1. For every final course grade, identify the number of quality points received.
2. Add the total number of quality points you have earned for every class you have taken in high school and divide by the number of courses.
3. Include all classes, regardless of whether you passed or failed.
4. For Honors classes, add one extra quality point to get your weighted GPA.
5. For AP classes, add two extra quality points to get your weighted GPA.